Moving Company in Los Angeles
Are you looking for professional movers in the Los Angeles, CA area? Hiring a mover that will make your moving day easier will make a huge difference if you’re moving to LA or one of its surrounding cities including Santa Clarita, Lancaster or Palmdale among many others. This city is one of a kind, so when you hire a mover, you need to make sure that they have experience in the Los Angeles moving business. That’s where Pink Transfer Moving & Storage comes in. We’re a Los Angeles moving company that’s been serving the area since 1928, so we know exactly how to get the job done right. We know everything about this city, from how to navigate the notorious LA traffic, to the best place to grab some burgers after you move. Whether you’re moving to the Los Angeles County area by yourself, with a big family or to relocate your office, Pink Transfer is the best moving company to choose in LA. We do a lot more than just offer international, long distance and local moving services. Our list of moving services includes anything you could need for a move to Los Angeles, like office moves, packing services, warehouse storage and more. When you’re ready to move to LA, get in touch with movers who know the area and take pride in providing customer satisfaction. Fill out our online form for a free moving quote and get your LA move started today.
Moving to Los Angeles
The most important reason to hire a professional mover for your LA is move is the traffic. Los Angeles traffic is downright notorious and the city experiences some of the worst traffic congestion on the planet, consistently ranking in the top 10 of the most congested cities according to the annual Urban Mobility Report published by the Texas Transportation Institute. Drivers in Los Angeles experience an average of 72 hours of traffic congestion per day, according to the 2015 edition of the study. That means that if you want to have a stress-free Los Angeles move, you’ll need the help of movers who know how to navigate the roadway and plan for the insane level of LA County traffic. Even if you’re a long time LA resident, it’s better to have a moving truck transporting the bulk of your stuff so that you can focus on other things you’ll need to do on moving day. When Pink Transfer is handling your move and dealing with the LA roadways, you’ll have more time to decide how you’ll go about exploring your new hometown after your move. We can provide all of the moving help and LA moving tips you need for a smooth move. If you need a few ideas, here are some things you’ll want to check out after you move to Los Angeles:
- Hollywood Sign – Perhaps the most iconic landmark in the entire city, the Hollywood sign has been featured in movies, TV shows, commercials, video games and almost all other forms of media. The sign sits on Mount Lee, in the Hollywood Hills area of the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Staples Center – Home to the Los Angeles Lakers (NBA), Los Angeles Clippers (NBA), Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA) and Los Angeles Kings (NHL), this multi-purpose sports arena hosts over 250 events and nearly 4 million guests each year. If you’re a sports fan moving to Los Angeles, it’s also worth noting that LA has two teams in each of the four main professional men’s sporting categories (football, basketball, baseball, and hockey).
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame – A combination of a three-block stretch of Vine Street and 15 blocks of Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood comprises more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks. The stars bear the names of a multitude of entertainers including actors, musicians, directors, producers, musical and theatrical groups, fictional characters, and others.
- The LA Music Center – Officially named the Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County, it is one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States. It’s located in downtown LA and is home to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Ahmanson Theater, Mark Taper Forum and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Disneyland – located in nearby Anaheim, this popular destination is one of the most visited theme parks on the planet. It consists of two parks—Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure—three hotels, and a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex known as Downtown Disney.
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre – This movie palace on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard is one of Hollywood’s most recognizable attractions. It has hosted many birthday parties, corporate junkets, three Academy Awards ceremonies and several movie premieres including the 1977 premiere of Star Wars.
This list only scratches the surface of what you can see and discover when you move to Los Angeles. This city gives its residents access to more opportunities than most places around the globe. If you love the outdoors, you’re a short drive away from both beaches and mountains, giving you the ability to go surfing, hiking, biking, off-roading, skiing and almost any other outdoor activity you could think of. If you’re looking for a fun nightlife, LA is legendary. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of music venues, movie theatres, dance halls, nightclubs and other great evening activities. No matter what you want to do, you’ll have the chance to do it after you have moved to Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Moving & Storage
If you’re moving to Los Angeles or its neighboring cities, then you’re in great company. Each year, thousands of people choose to make the move and call this part of Southern California home. Getting settled in LA takes time. There’s a lot to explore and there’s a lot about this unique city that takes some time to get used to. That’s why it’s’ important to make sure you hire a Los Angeles moving company to do the heavy lifting while you get settled. Pink Transfer Moving & Storage has more than 80 years of experience moving in LA County, so we’re the best moving company to make your move stress-free. Our team of expert movers has the knowledge, skills and experience provide you with efficient and affordable moving services in greater Los Angeles County including the following cities:
The City of Santa Clarita offers endless hiking trails within the mountains that make up its geography. Those moving to Santa Clarita will have plenty to do outdoors as many of the city’s recreation centers include water parks, skateparks, swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts and so much more. Not to mention, Six Flags Magic Mountain located in Santa Clarita offers hours of thrill and fun! With so much to look forward to, you don’t want to waste any time worrying about your Santa Clarita move. Make us your Santa Clarita movers, so you can enjoy your new home in this beautiful city in no time.
We can also be your Lancaster movers. If you’re moving to Lancaster, CA located in the Antelope Valley, you’ll fall in love with the historic architecture, culture and art the city has to offer. After your move to Lancaster, be sure to visit the Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park and the Lancaster Museum of Art and History to immerse yourself in Native American culture through priceless artifacts and exhibits. We’re the Lancaster moving and storage company to choose for a successful move to this culturally rich city.
Palmdale is a city driven by airspace technology and deems itself the “aerospace capital of the United States”. The city is home to several world class corporations and has been the site for aircraft research and development. You can get in on the action if you’re moving to Palmdale by visiting the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark which is open to the public for free guided tours! Choose Pink Transfer to let your Palmdale move take flight! Our professional movers will get you moved to this exciting city carefully and efficiently.
Pomona is home to the Fairplex, the site that hosts the annual LA County Fair! The Fairplex hosts several other big events you can partake in after your Pomona move including The Classic Car Show, a local favorite. You’ll rarely be bored from all the activities, excitement and entertainment that the city of Pomona provides with its numerous events spread throughout the year. You don’t want to miss out on any of it, so make us your Pomona movers and get started today. We’ll take care of all your moving and storage needs so all you need to worry about is filling up your calendar with events to attend once you’ve settled in.
Located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County, Torrance is a beach lover’s dream come true with its warm year-round temperatures and low humidity. The city offers the easy-going Cali lifestyle while avoiding the hectic LA buzz. Families and individuals moving to Torrance will be happy to know the city ranks consistently as one of the safest in LA County. We want to get you to Torrance, CA so that you can relax and enjoy the beach breeze. Choosing Pink Transfer as your Torrance movers means starting your move on the right foot, as we provide you with expert comprehensive moving and storage services.
Whether you’re moving as an individual, family or business, one of our moving coordinators will work with you to create a move plan that meets your specific needs and budget. We can assist you with packing, unpacking, assembling and reassembling furniture, and storage. We offer short and long-term storage in our climate-controlled warehouses for you to you to use while you’re moving or after you’re done if you find yourself short on space. Our warehouse storage facilities are monitored 24/7 to ensure safety and security. We know what it takes to complete a successful move in the LA County area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and will put in every effort to give you an unmatched moving experience. To get started on your move in Los Angeles, call to speak with one of our customer representatives or fill out our online form for your free moving quote.