Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage offers full-service packing as part of our Southern California moving services. We’ve been moving California since 1928, and we’re well-equipped to move you with packing services such as:
Fully licensed and insured
- Antique packing
- Crating for specialty items
- Wardrobe packing
- Packing dishes and stemware
- A member of the California Moving & Storage Association
Pink Transfer is:
- Family owned and operated
- A member of the California Moving & Storage Association
- Dedicated to serving our customers and making their move as easy as can be
Whether you’re moving down the street or moving across the country, packing is an essential step that’s vital to any successful move.
You need to ensure all of your belongings are kept safe and secure throughout the relocation, so that you can get settled into your new home efficiently and stress-free.
Because we have been in business since 1928, Pink Transfer Moving & Storage has completed an impressive array of packing supplies that are sure to protect household goods of any size.
For furniture and power tools to fine china and clothing, we offer several sizes of moving boxes that will comfortably fit any items you need to pack during your move. We also offer wheeled dollies for easier relocation of heavier objects.
From furniture and power tools to fine china and clothing, we offer several sizes of moving boxes that will comfortably fit any items you need to pack during your move.
While moving your belongings, we want to ensure that they are all properly packed and ready for transport. To help with that, Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage has an assortment of packing materials for our customers to choose from.
Browse our selection of packing supplies below and make sure that you’re prepared to move.
|Small||16”x12”x12” (1.5 cu. ft.)||Ideal for heavy items such as books, CD’s, canned goods or tools.|
|Medium||18”x18”x16” (3.0 cu. ft.)||Very versatile boxes: pots and pans, small appliances, closet and garage items.|
|Large||18”x18”x24” (4.5 cu. ft.)||Ideal for linens, stuffed animals, lampshades or clothes.|
|X-Large||22”x22”x21” (6.0 cu. ft.)||Lightweight, bulky items such as comforters, pillows or large lampshades.|
|Dish Pack||18”x18”x27” (5.0 cu. ft.)||Double-walled with cells for added protection of china, crystal or fragile items.|
|Mirror/ Picture||37”x4”x61”||Customizable box to accommodate all of your paintings and mirrors.|
|Lamp||12”x12”x40”||Ideal for moving lamps and oddly shaped items such as telescopes.|
|Wardrobe||20”x20”x45”||Convenient way to transport hanging clothes|
|10 lbs.||Wrapping Paper|
|Price $60.00 *Plus Tax|
|35 lbs.||Wrapping Paper|
|Price $130.00 *Plus Tax|
Full-Service Packing for Your Move
As part of your move plan, Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage will assign you a personalized moving coordinator to discuss each aspect of your move with you.
You may choose to have Pink Transfer Moving & Storage pack all of your goods, or you may choose to do some of your own packing and rely on the experts at Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage to pack those hard-to-pack, fragile or meaningful items.
No matter how you choose to undergo your individual move, we will help create a custom plan that fits your unique situation.
In addition to packing services, Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage also offers similar unpacking services with each move we make.
You may choose to have a few boxes unpacked, or you may choose to have them all unpacked. Our move coordinator will help you prepare for details on both packing and unpacking services and discuss the level of moving coverage that’s best for you.
At Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage, our staff is highly trained and experienced when it comes to packing with the proper materials to ensure your belongings are as safe as possible during your move. If you don’t already own the necessary packing supplies, we also offer a full range of packing supplies for you to choose from.
Our professional movers are proactive and will communicate with you to fully understand your moving needs. Our customers’ needs are our top priority, so whether you want just one item packed or your entire house, we are here to help.
Our decades of experience with packing and moving has helped us understand the dos and don’ts of moving that everyone should know. If you’re looking for some helpful information on how to better organize for your move, follow these helpful moving and packing tips:
- Use a pen or marker to write a list of the items in each box on either a white label or on the box itself. There are also helpful moving apps that allow you to crate and label boxes on your phone. Be sure to write in large letters on the box which room your items belong in to make the relocation easier for the movers.
- Most Important Goes Last
- Always be sure to pack the things you’ll need to use first at the end of your packing day and place them on the truck last. It may also be a good idea to pack a bag with things you and your family might need immediately. This will allow you more time to unpack and carefully place your items instead of rushing. The bags should contain things like toiletries, clothing, and food so that you can have everything you need to get through the next day comfortably before unpacking everything else.
- Along with keeping like items together, be sure to layer everything by weight within a box. Start with the heaviest items on the bottom and end the stack on top with the lightest items in the group. Also, remember to put the heaviest items as close to the door as possible to make things faster and easier on moving day.
- Room by Room
- Pack every item you find in one room before starting in any other rooms. This is extremely useful for organization as it allows you to focus on one task at a time, you will be certain that everything has been addressed and accounted for.
Professional Pasadena Movers
If you need help packing up just one room or your entire house, Pink Transfer, Inc. Moving & Storage has all of the knowledge and resources you need to pack your home like a professional.