Coronavirus & Your Move
At Pink Transfer Moving & Storage, our top goals during this ongoing pandemic are your safety and the safety of our crew. To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
- We will remain open as state guidelines permit, as moving has been deemed an “essential service” by the governor.
- We will provide the ability for you to show us your home furnishings via online streaming. through your cell phone, thereby eliminating a home visit by one of our employees.
- We will immediately call you if we are unable to perform your move.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All employees who exhibit symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- We will continually wash our hands and use hand sanitizer.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all trucks and equipment every morning and throughout the day.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Turn on the lights in all rooms so we do not have to touch any light switches.
- Wipe down any surface and furnishing that our crew may come in contact with in your home.
- Provide our crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels, as well as a lavatory to use during our time in your home.
We know that your move is important to you, and it is to us as well. We will do all in our power to make it smooth.
Pink Transfer Moving & Storage